i've been thinking about summer. this means i've been thinking about three months starting tuesday.
summer is a good time to study. to teach yourself what you always wanted to learn but never found time or context for.
this is the list so far of what i hope to learn and do this summer:
1. my list of patron saints (for living in italy)
2. how to paint glassware
3. how to make pretty fabric boxes
4. how to install cabinets
5. how to drive on the freeway
6. at cambridge i am going to study modern women artists, dutch coloring techniques, and spanish masters. so, i hope i learn this.
7. how to punt alone
9. finally make my comic book
10.how to sew darts in dresses.
i can't believe i will have time to do arts and crafts. BUT! the trade-off is that i am going to be painfully, incredibly lonely.
i miss you all already.
Current Music: 1977-1988 fleetwood mac